The Best Online Casino Reviews 2023 | Pick What Resonates with You the Most
Online casinos have become a mainstream source of entertainment all over the world. It’s not even a new statement anymore. We have said this before on Caziwoo before. It’s all said and done until you have to pick a casino brand for yourself.
It’s the popularity of the online casinos themselves that has resulted in an abundance of brands. Not only that, but it often becomes hard for the players to find one that resonates well with their needs as well as ensures their safety. That’s where online casino reviews come into play.
In retrospect, there are hundreds of review platforms on the internet as well. The industry has pretty much saturated itself over the last 5-6 years. Amidst all this chaos, we’ve emerged our casino rating to show you the light at the end of the tunnel. Let’s take a very real approach to our online casino reviews.
How Do We Rate Online Casinos?
When it comes to online casino reviews, you must take a systematic approach to evaluate the features and the benefits of the brand. Otherwise, it’s as good as listing some mumbo jumbo on a webpage.
Caziwoo has always been very considerate of its audience’s safety as well as ensuring proper services to them. As a result, we have developed a team of iGaming experts who give casino rating to the existing brands today. In the section, you’ll learn how what criteria they follow to list these brands. Of course, they play at the casinos for real money to test out the aspects first-hand.
Our 13 Top Casino Review Evaluation Criteria at a Glance
In this section, you’re going to read about the criteria we’ve teasing for so long. When you go out in the wild to find the perfect online casino for yourself, make sure you stick to this list as well.
1.License and Regulation – Arguably, the most important criterion in the gaming industry. A license is mandatory for pretty much all gambling jurisdictions around the world. It also plays a vital role in ensuring the players’ safety, as well as regulating the operations of the casino.
You’re more likely to find the licensing information on the footer section of the websites. If not, it’s on the T&C page.
2. Good Reputation Online – Sure, the license ensures the safety of an online casino on paper. But a safe experience may not always translate to a good experience. For this very reason, our experts refer to the casino’s reputation online before adding them to our casino rating list. The impressions of the real users can say countless things you otherwise won’t find in online casino reviews.
3. Customer Service Options and Quality – As these are “online” casinos we’re talking about, there’s always room for technical difficulties. In those cases, you’ll need to contact the casino and let it know about the issue. So, having good customer support channels as well as quality is one of the major criteria for our online casino reviews.
4. Bonus Offer for New Customers – Needless to say, promotions are an exclusive area of enjoyment in the iGaming industry. Thankfully, the operators are extremely competitive when it comes to offering welcome bonuses to the new players. A welcome bonus can be the ultimate hook for you to join an online casino over other brands. The bigger the bonus, the more likely it is that you’ll get hooked.
5. Promotions and Free Spins – Similar to the welcome bonus, ongoing promotions are a massive attraction of online casinos. “Promotions” can refer to a plethora of things in any given setting. Free spins are a type of promotion. So is the welcome bonus we just discussed in the previous section. Similarly, our team looks for cashback, reload, daily, weekly, monthly, etc. types of promotions during our online casino review.
6. VIP Rewards and Loyalty Clubs – Most reputed online casinos nowadays have VIP or Loyalty programs for the players. This is designed for players who spend the most amount of money in the shortest possible time. If an online casino offers such a program, you can rest assured that your experience will be better compared to other online casinos. We try to list casinos with a VIP/Loyalty program.
7. Fair Bonus Conditions – Claiming the bonus is the first half of the equation. You also need to comply with the terms and conditions to release the bonus funds into your real money account. For that to happen, you need user-friendly bonus terms such as low wagering requirements, long expiry dates, higher max bet restriction, and so on.
8. Number of Games Offered – At the end of the day, you’re signing up at an online casino to play the games, right? So, the more games you have at your disposal, the better your gambling experience will be. We continually look for the most number of games offered by online casinos as the baseline of our online casino reviews.
9. Playable Casino Software Providers – The games we talked about in the previous section are supplied by casino software providers. Technically, the casino brands and the software providers live in harmony to keep the iGaming industry going. The better the software provider portfolio, the more immersive and enjoyable your gaming experience is going to be.
10. Payment Methods Accepted – If there are no real money payment methods at an online casino that you can use, the rest of the features become meaningless. So, in our online casino reviews, we evaluate the payment methods, limits, and fees very thoroughly to make sure that you’re getting the best possible experience.
11. Easiness and Speed of Casino Payouts – Payouts or withdrawals, whatever you want to call them, are an essential part of the paradigm. As you’re depositing real money, you’d want to withdraw your real money as well. In most cases, there’s a delay for withdrawal and players also need to comply with some additional terms.
We try to list online casinos that have simple and easy-to-comply-with terms for payouts. Moreover, the faster it is the better.
12. User Experience on Mobile Platform – As of now, we’re living in the era of mobile devices. So, online casinos must comply with the need. Our goal is to find the best mobile casinos for our readers. They can be both web-based and app-based. It’s the experience that matters at the end of the day, and not the channels.
13. Web Design and Game Loading Times – Last but not least, the website design and its optimization plays a vital role in our online casino reviews. An online casino may offer the best games in the world but if the website is not well-optimized, you can’t expect to have a good time. All the casino ratings you find on our list have great optimization across all devices.
Why Testing the Customer Service is Important for Us?
Among all the criteria we’ve listed above, customer support is crucial. Now, you might think, why are we singling out customer support out of all 13 of them? It’s primarily because when you spend enough time in the industry, a single aspect can reveal a lot of information.
When we evaluate the customer support of an online casino, we can determine the overall quality of service of the operator. Because if a brand cannot provide the support we need, it cannot provide a good time.
When evaluating the customer support for our casino reviews, we check the following:
- Customer Support Options – Options or channels are the first things we look at. Different players are comfortable with different channels of communication. So, the more a casino can provide, the better it is. We primarily look for live chat, telephone, email, social media handles, and the complaint submission form.
- Opening Hours of the Customer Support – Along with the support channel, the support hours are significant. The best is undoubtedly 24/7 support because online casinos are accessible 24/7 anyways. If the casino doesn’t offer it, the next best thing is tailored hours for the country it operates in.
- Service Quality of the Support Staff – How knowledgeable the support staff is, will directly influence your final experience with the casino. If we ask a question and the staff can answer it, it’s probably a good online casino. If our query bounces back and forth between the live chat and email teams, that’s usually not a good sign.
- Waiting and Handling Times – Even if an online casino offers 24/7 support, it doesn’t mean anything if you have to wait for hours to get an answer. For live chat, up to 10 minutes of waiting time is acceptable because there might be a long queue of queries from other players. Anything more than that, we’re reluctant to offer the casino to Caziwoo readers.
- Customer Support in English – No matter where the casino is licensed or which countries it services, it must have English support. English is the only universally acclaimed language and every country in the world has English-speaking residents. So, if English support is missing, that’s a no-no from us.
- Live Chat by Human or Chatbot – Many online casino reviews don’t bother about whether the chat agent is a human or a bot. But we do. A bot cannot replace a human agent, no matter how advanced the AI is. We constantly try to ensure the best support for our readers, and human chat agents are the only way to go.
- Toll-Free Telephone Hotline Options – Telephone support is one of the best customer support features an operator can provide. However, if it’s an international line, the cost of communication can go through the roof in no time. That’s why a telephone line for an online casino should be toll-free.
What Else to Look for When Creating Objective Casino Reviews
The term “objective” refers to pinpointing the exact pain points for the audience. Here at Caziwoo, all the online casino reviews we do are objective. It means we always list the information you can actually benefit from, rather than listing meaningless things you have no control over.
For example, if we go into the details of how the casino was developed and what technologies it uses in the background, it doesn’t add any value to your experience. Because you have no control over what the casino is doing on their backend.
On the contrary, if we list information like how usable the casino is, how fast the pages load, and whether there are any glitches or not in the system, you can use the information for decision-making.
Further Evaluation Criteria for Objective and Honest Casino Review:
How Do I Know if an Online Casino is Legitimate?
Your biggest benefit, in this case, is the license. When an online casino boasts at least 1 license, you can rest assured that it’s a legitimate brand. Because the licensing authorities, regardless of where it is in the world, are either a government organization or part of the government itself.
So, technically, when an online casino gets a license granted, it gets acknowledged by the government itself.
Moreover, you should look for the casino’s user reviews on independent platforms. The online reputation it builds up over many years is a great metric for its legitimacy. However, this tactic doesn’t work very well for new brands.
As for the US, you need to look for state licenses instead of federal licenses because the federal government doesn’t directly regulate the industry. You can look at the software provider portfolio as well because most reputed providers won’t work with shady casino operators.
What to Look Out for When Registering at the Casino?
This might sound redundant at this point but you need to look at the license before anything. If it doesn’t have a license, there’s no point in checking other features because the brand is illegal in your state.
After the license, you have to evaluate the terms and conditions at the casino to make sure that they’re fair and friendly. Check out the game library as well as the software provider portfolio so that you get all the games you want to play.
How to Register at an Online Casino – Step by Step Explanation
The first step of unlocking the potential of online casino adventure for you is signing up. There’s a misconception among people that signing up at online casinos is a hassle because you have to go through multiple verifications. That’s not the case.
In this section, let’s take a look at the step-by-step process of registration.
Honest Casino Reviews – Our Promise
We’re going to repeat what we said at the very beginning of this guide. Online casinos are abundant nowadays but the challenge is finding the ones that are actually good. Here at Caziwoo, we work with the only goal of providing you with the best online casino reviews.
We always gather up-to-date information from the casino websites directly. This is a critical part that many platforms don’t adhere to. The iGaming industry is constantly evaluating and it’s crucial to keep things updated as well as transparent.
In case you face any problem with any particular online casino, be sure to list it on our platform. In the end the online reputation we’ve been teasing throughout this guide comes from players like you. By sharing the issues, you effectively become an active part of the community.
If you have found any errors in our judgment in this guide or if you want to add something that will help us create even better online casino reviews in the future, be sure to kindly let us know.
Enough talk. Now, find the best online casino reviews we’ve already done for you.